talks with my father

By: Nwaipan Kachin blog
I talk with my father last night. Since then, something is going on unceasingly in my head. Every now and then, I talk with my father about politics, health, education, and all kinds of social issues.

What I talk with my father last night strike me through my head.He told me there are youths in my home town who have no where to go, nothing to do, and ends up their life engage in drugs which doesn't lead to anywhere. Some are even graduates and their addicted to opium and drugs. As a spiritual leaders, my father has to visit to these houses and pray for them. My father said, these parents are grief stricken with tears looking at their own sons falling apart without being able to do anything.

The drug policy without control in in Kachin State only. My Burmese friend used to ask me " opium are everywhere in Kachin state right?". What am I supposed to feel "shame or even hatred?" Then I told him in sarcastic tone, yes it is available everywhere and people sell them in markets". Even Aljazeera acknowledge the young Kachins dying and the spread of opium in Myanmar.

My question is why are we failing for this drug policy. Every youth must know we are failing under "katsi majan", of policy war. Why can't we realize the situation and try a bit harder to fight against what is coming to us.

My father says 'try to acknowledge about this to all of your friends by every means you can'.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Pages

Burmese troops kill unarmed Kachin civilian

Rawt malan

Rawt malan

Labels

Announcements (9) cartoon (1) contact (1) Document (3) Education (1) English (1) Event (1) Hti Hpa (1) interview (3) invitation (3) laikangau (41) MAHKAWN (2) Mail (1) masa (1) Mungga (2) new (2) news (148) ning mu (2) photo (6) refugee (2) Shiga (2) special (2) Sumla (1) video (32) web (2)

Love Kachin (KIA)Myutsaw shayi

Love Kachin (KIA)Myutsaw shayi

ငါတို႔ရဲ႕ျမစ္ဆံု ကုန္ပါၿပီ

ငါတို႔ရဲ႕ျမစ္ဆံု ကုန္ပါၿပီ

IrraWaddy Not For Sale

IrraWaddy Not For Sale
မြစ်ဆုံ ရေကာတာ ဆက် မဆောက်ဖို့

က်ဳပ္တုိ႔ေတာ့ ဒီကိစၥေတြကို ဘယ္ေတာ့မွ ေမ့မွာ မဟုတ္ဘူး

က်ဳပ္တုိ႔ေတာ့ ဒီကိစၥေတြကို ဘယ္ေတာ့မွ ေမ့မွာ မဟုတ္ဘူး
Read More Click on photo

Malawm

Htet dat na

archive

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda FazaniInstalled by CahayaBiru.com

Label Category

Followers